DIY Charcuterie & IREM Board Installation
December 15, 2020
6:00 PM PST - 7:30 PM PST
Add to Calendar
Meeting ID and details will be sent to all registered guests
Two boards – one evening of fun! Join IREM for an evening of fun as we install our 2021 Board while also learning how to create a custom Charcuterie Board for two people. This live, interactive workshop, led by Cherry Bomb Catering, will help you and a partner master the art of today’s most popular culinary trend with dispay tips, clever ways to add color and texture and how to blend sweet and savory flavors.
Each ticket includes:
- Complete Charcuterie kit for two people
- Loka Tile Charcuterie board (yours to keep!)
- Assorted gourmet meats & cheeses
- Cherry Bomb's homemade jams
- Local produce, nuts, edible flowers and a fun/tasty IREM treat!
- Full bottle of wine
- The opportunity to meet your incoming IREM leaders
Details: Guests will pick up charcuterie kits on 12/14 from Cherry Bomb Catering. Workshop begins at 6p on 12/15 via Zoom (log in details will be sent to all registered guests).Register Now
$30.00 IREM Member